Saturday, 2 September 2017

Sainsbury's

Agatha was stacking shelves at the back of the Patisserie this morning ...

I had to call out to her to get her attention ....

'Hello dear' I shouted Agatha stopped doing what she was doing and turned to face the counter.

'Oh my good Lord, what happened to you' I exclaimed when I saw her properly

'What do you mean' she said

'Well your face ... what's happened?'

'Oh that, what with starting an hour later I have a bit more time in the morning, I thought I would put a bit of make up on.'

'Oh is that what it is, I thought you had had a fall. I didn’t know you could get black lipstick’

‘It’s not black, it’s crushed plum’.

‘Well, it’s very nice whatever it is, it goes with those lines under your eyes. You have drawn them quite deep haven’t you.’

‘I haven’t drawn lines under my eyes.’

‘Oh sorry. Did you know you get little creases in your lipstick when you purse your lips like that.’

’Look what do you want, I’ve got a queue forming.’ I could see Agatha was getting a bit tense so I ordered my usual and left.